Tickets are only available at the door.
The 6th annual Women, Wine and Wellness Event, benefiting mental health services and suicide prevention programs in Marinette and Menominee Counties. This year’s event will be held on Thursday, October 26 from 5:30-8:00 pm at Little River Golf Course in Marinette.
According to the CDC, suicide is the second leading cause of death in individuals between the ages of 10 and 34. That does not include those who have attempted suicide or have caused self-inflicted pain or bodily trauma. In addition, mental health services are lacking across the country in a variety of ways.
2016’s Women, Wine and Wellness event attracted nearly 200 area women. We are expecting the same attendance for this year’s event and will offer the following activities:
- Complimentary therapies, including aromatherapy, facials and hand massages
- Important health screenings
- Wine tastings and savory hors d’oeuvres
- Educational booths where individuals can speak with health experts
- Jewelry and cosmetics
- Door prizes, raffle prizes and gift baskets
Get your ticket today!
$20 at the door